If you would like to make a payment you can do so from our Online Payment portal: https://apps.statebridgecompany.com/ILSWeb/
Receiving a server error message? Then please try clearing your cache and cookies.
For Internet Explorer follow these steps.
- Go to your start menu and type in Run or alternatively use the keyboard combination of the Windows key + R.
- Type in inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
- Under browsing history click on the Delete… button
- From the Delete Browsing History Screen, select only the delete Cookie and website data option and click Delete.
- Close down Internet Explorer and then reopen and proceed to the Make a Payment website.
For Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies for a specific site.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.