The Collateral Assistant is responsible for assisting with the daily functions and special projects for the Collateral Team. Must be highly motivated and have the ability to multitask while following state and federal mandates as they relate to collateral tasks. This position is a full time in office role, not intended to be remote.
- Check requests, processing manual lien releases
- Check in overnight mail, scan, upload, notate system of record
- Audit collateral files, scan, upload, notate system of record
- Manage collateral cabinet
- Manage Power of Attorney inventory
- Assist with the processing of auto releases
- Process trailing collateral documents as directed by investor
- Create shipping labels, check requests
- Loan Modifications, Audit, check-in, scan, upload, notate system of record
- Assist with e-Recording, retrieving documents from Simplifile, upload, update LRQ
- Assist with reporting monthly hourly billing
- Assist with updating PIF/Serv Released loan in MERS
- Other projects and responsibilities at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: High School Diploma
- Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): N/A
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good PC skills required, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must work well in a fast paced, volume driven environment
- Be self-motivated and work well with others
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- ICHRA Medical Reimbursements
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance plans available
- Unlimited personal time for full time employees in good standing
- There will be no travel required
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to feel and handle; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org