Statebridge is seeking a highly self-motivated individual who has a long standing history of solid
collections. The role will require persistent calling, thus the individual suited for this role will stay
enthusiastic during slow periods and will proactively determine effective means of collecting with their
supervisor. This individual will be responsible for meeting a monthly goal that is rewarded with a
generous incentive plan in addition to a competitive hourly salary.
This position serves as a recovery specialist for Statebridge Company. The portfolio consists of collection
accounts and charge-off loans. Responsible for collection of debts in a timely manner. Responsible for
handling inbound and outbound collection calls as well as skip tracing files.
- Inbound/outbound collection calls
- Control calls in a professional manner
- Be persistent
- Negotiate settlements or repayment plans
- Follow Federal and State laws when dealing with the collection of debts
- Perform skip tracing attempts to locate borrowers current contact information
- Update account with current borrower information
- Maintain assigned portfolio
- Monitor and follow up on payers as necessary
- Prepare accounts for review of legal action when non voluntary arrangements are set forth
- Achieve monthly revenue goals
- Keep record of collections and submit to upper management
- Effectively communicate with upper management
- Work closely with other Recovery staff and client representatives
- Meets quality control guidelines
- Completes tasks within timelines
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; or two to four years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): No certifications necessary.
Experience: Two to four years of related experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Team player, strong work ethic, self-motivated, ability
to multitask, fast learner, organized, and be able to work under pressure. Microsoft Office.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
- Fast paced environment
- Possible work on Saturdays and varying shifts
- Moderate noise level
In addition to good working conditions and competitive pay, it is Statebridge Company’s policy
to provide a combination of supplemental benefits to all eligible employees. In keeping with this
goal, each benefit program has been carefully devised. These benefits include personal time-off,
insurance, and other plan benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org