Summary: The Accounting Clerk will interact with accounting department in order to achieve company strategies. They will beresponsible for participating in month end by reconciling GL to investor remittances and entering journal entries in Netsuite.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems
- Assist with preparing wires and ACH’s for investor remittances+
- Compile and sort invoices and checks for accounts payable department
- Enter Journal entries in Netsuite
- Review and reconcile bank statements and GL
- Ability to work in MS Excel Spreadsheets with formulas (Pivot table, Vlookup etc)
- Other projects and responsibilities at the managers discretion
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or two to four years related experience.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with cash flow and bank statements is required.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to use a 10-key by touch quickly and accurately.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com