The position requires proactive asset management of an assigned portfolio of commercial real estate loans. This position requires comprehensive analytical skills, the ability to comprehend complex loan documents, evaluation of collateral performance and a strong understanding in delinquency resolution.
- Effectively and efficiently direct and handle the servicing responsibilities and transactions for commercial mortgage loans, including construction loans.
- Engages in frequent verbal and written communication with internal and external parties which may include, clients and high touch customers and/or their representatives.
- Conduct welcome calls on newly funded loans
- Ensure borrower communication is handled in a timely manner (within 24 hours)
- Assist customers and clients with general servicing matters including but not limited to cash management, payoffs, collections, draw requests and extensions.
- Facilitate resolution of operational problems for clients and customers.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on a variety of portfolio and asset management initiatives.
- Coordinate and assist with delinquency resolution.
- Development and implementation of action steps and strategies to maximize the value of underperforming assets, including workouts, litigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and distressed partnerships.
- Assist Manager with the preparation and distribution of monthly reporting of the portfolio.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): N/A
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Asset Management, Mortgage Servicing, Property Management, Mortgage Lending, Commercial Property Acquisitions, or Commercial Real Estate Brokerage. Additional years of experience may substitute for formal education.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to communicate with internal and external customers including vendors and attorneys in a professional manner. Strong problem solving ability, data collection, analysis and presentation experience. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
Experience using Microsoft Office, with a strong focus on Excel.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- No travel required
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to feel and handle; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org