The Supervisor is responsible for supporting business efforts through exceptional customer service and a continued focus on borrower satisfaction. The Supervisor will be responsible for inbound and outbound escalated calls from the servicing team regarding mortgage questions such as taxes, hazard insurance, escrow analyses, mortgage payments, principle curtailments, document copies, optional insurance, account balances, verifications of mortgage, year-end information, methods of payment and payoffs for advanced products and/or loans with advanced features such as Option ARMs, HELOCs, ARMs, Escrow, or other various aspects of mortgage servicing. The Supervisor is also responsible for resolving escalations in support of the collection staff by taking escalated calls and resolving escalated scenarios to completion.
The Supervisor will also participate in inbound and outbound calls during busy times.
- Provides support by answering questions that peers may have within the call center;
- Monitors call center staff to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks;
- Handle escalated matters when needed, including borrower communication;
- Provides both inbound and outbound call support during busy times;
- Maintains borrower escalation/complaint log;
- Meets and exceeds call center metrics;
- Be a point of contact when a member of management is unavailable;
- Provides support on running the call center dailer;
- Identify any process improvements and provide feedback to Call Center Manager;
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by Manager;
- Escalates matters beyond her scope of support to the Call Center Manager
- Analyze the extent of potential loss created by troubled loans, identifying the problems and provide meaningful input into the plan for resolution
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with multiple loan products
- Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- 5+ years of experience in mortgage loan servicing preferred.
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- MS Excel experience.
- Dialer management
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Must have the ability to function and work well with others both within and across departments
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment. Accountability is key.
- Must have the ability to sit in a chair and perform office-related tasks
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Must be able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent telephone skills and be able to communicate professionally with clients, vendors, prior servicers and others
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com