The Director of Loan Administration directs the Escrow, Cashering, Credit Reporting, Collateral, Lien Releases, Loss Draft, and Special Loans areas for Statebridge Company.
- Supervises personnel in the Loan Administration Department
- Responsible for candidate selection and hiring, performance monitoring and evaluations, disciplinary action and terminations
- Track schedules, attendance and time off calendars
- Act as a representative to the loan administration teams, P&P updates and attending to escalations
- Create, maintain and deliver monthly KPI reporting and review of department P&Ls
- Act as a liaison with other business units and management team
- Assigns and surpervises all loan maintenance activities including payment adjustments, payment schedule and billing adjustments, ARM and modification review, and interest rate changes
- Ensures loan servicing support is provided within approved Service Level Agreements to all other business units as needed
Expertise in leading internal teams and prioritizing projects to align with the proper resources and a track record of creating efficiencies through automation within operations
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree; or five years mortgage experience and/or training with at least 10 years in management; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): No certifications needed
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
Experience with multiple loan products (Alt-A, Sub Prime, FHA, GSE, VA and Insured) and servicing related functions preferred.
- College degree
- 10+ years of experience in mortgage loan servicing preferred.
- 10+ years in a supervisory or management role preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com