The Loan Boarding Analyst will be primarily responsible for the boarding of loan transfers. The position requires the applicant to have mortgage industry experience and knowledge of mortgage loan products, reconciliation and troubleshooting skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong written communication skills. The position will be responsible for coordination of pre-boarding activities, data exchange with outsourcers and onboarding of final data into the servicing platform. The Loan Boarding Analyst is expected to develop andmaintain applicable policies and procedures that comply with all regulatory requirementsand internal processes. The position will perform other duties as required.
- Understanding of client requirements for incoming pools of loans
- Coordinating with internal Business Units and external parties as applicable to obtain answers and complete research requests related to the onboarding of loan portfolios
- Maintaining boarding checklists and completing Outstanding Issues Spreadsheets for each transfer
- Ensuring service transfer timelines are met within regulatory guidelines as set forth inRESPA and CFPB
- Providing updates to client on progress of service transfer activities and escalations for missing points or unresponsiveness from prior servicer
- Coordinating with prior servicer to ensure Statebridge and client requirements are being met; obtaining missing data and documents from the prior servicer
- Working with accounting and cash department to ensure all transfer balances & wires have been received and are accurate
- Assisting with creation, implementation and maintenance of Loan Boarding procedures
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Two to four years mortgage industry experience and/or training.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): Intermediate to Advanced Excel is preferred. The applicant may be tested on Excel prior to consideration for employment
Respond to requests for service and assistance from clients and internal customers;Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negativesituations; listens and requests clarification; Responds well to questions;Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Team Work- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity andopenness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build moraleand group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts tosucceed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling andgrammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Ableto read and interpret written information.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time; Ensures workresponsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments ontime.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takesresponsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of workwhen necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate personwith an alternate plan.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve andpromote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work toensure quality.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: NA
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encom1ters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com