Provide mail support services to all employees working at the Greenwood Village location. Expected Duties: Sort incoming mail to relevant Statebridge Company departments. Expedites and tracks receipt of overnight and registered mail. Ensure all mail gets routed to the proper place. Organizes and assures that all outbound mail is ready for pick-up by the relevant carrier. Expedites the review and processing of the returned postal mail by updating the servicing system. Responsible for print and postage fulfillment for internal letters that require mailing on a daily basis. Performs ancillary projects and duties as assigned.
- Sorts incoming US mail for distribution to departments.
- Receives and expedites delivery of overnight packages. Log in contents, tracking numbers, loan numbers, and department owner of packages (overnight).
- Receives and signs for certified, registered and insured mail. Expedites delivery of certified, registered and insured mail.
- Reviews all mail and forwards material to the appropriate department
- Organizes and assures that all outbound mail is ready for pick-up by the relevant carrier.
- Inputs tracking numbers on department spreadsheets for incoming/outgoing packages with checks/stocks.
- Expedites the review/processing of the returned postal mail by updating the client records system
- Provides support to default department in printing, folding/inserting, posting and logging notices in the
- system of record, including tracking of certified letter tracking and certified return receipt acknowledgments/registrations.
- Provides ad hoc support to departments as needed when borrower correspondence must be printed/mailed.
- Performs ancillary projects and duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): No certifications needed
- Experience: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – Respond to requests for service and assistance from internal and external customers and clients; Meets commitments.
- Organization – Keeps work area neat and orderly; Can handle a large volume of work and multiple priorities with ease.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Communication – Writes and speaks clearly and informatively, Edit’s work for spelling and grammar. Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and works with:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- There will be no travel required
- WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to feel and handle; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org