Statebridge is looking for team member to manage the activities of the various core infrastructure teams to deliver third party as well as proprietary applications, datacenter systems, and cloud-based infrastructure. Manages coordinates, plans, and supports resource availability, development of new applications and network interface. Manages the day-to-day back office and cloud infrastructure functions, including planning, design, implementation, and administration. The successful candidate will work directly with the CEO to raise Statebridge’s profile both in its industry and online.
- Analyzes business and technical requirements for IT infrastructure and manages key projects related to data center, services, and the cloud.
- Ensures uptime and performance of infrastructure environment; designs and develops monitoring systems that provide proactive, rather than reactive notifications to key business and IT members.
- Provides leadership, direction, team building, coaching and decision making for problem and conflict resolution with project teams and members.
- Oversees the compilation and analysis of project activity and delivers statistical data and/or reports on project feasibility and progress.
- Conducts research and makes recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Participates in the development of data center disaster recovery (DR) plans, including business requirements, technology solutions planning, budgeting, implementation and testing of DR plans.
- Manages a department to ensure achievement of functional and budget/financial goals.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises assigned employees including staff selection and training; planning, assigning, and directing work; conducting performance reviews; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Four (4) years of experience in infrastructure management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): N/A
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Performance Bonuses
- ICHRA Medical Reimbursements
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance plans available
- Unlimited personal time for full time employees in good standing
- There will be no travel required
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to feel and handle; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org