The Manager of Loan Administration leads a team responsible for the servicing and administration of the
Cash Team, Special Loans and Payoffs. The manager is the escalation point for Investors and internal
business units. The manager is responsible for the accuracy and effective execution of servicing activities
performed by their team ensuring compliance to Statebridge’s policies and procedures, designed to
provide outstanding customer service and maintain the soundness of Statebridge’s financial statements.
The manager provides leadership to the team fostering a collaborative environment, engaging stakeholders,
and their team to facilitate continuous improvement by leveraging principles of Operational Excellence
- Primarily responsible for managing the Cash, Special Loans and Payoff teams
- Work closely with Investors and Vendors
- Ensure quality control metrics are met
- Review processes for automation or training opportunities
- Ensure Policy and Procedures are updated and followed
- Responsible for candidate selection and hiring, performance monitoring, evaluations, and
- Completes escalation research and resolves exceptions/questions
- Understands loan accounting process and research
- Acts as mentor to team members training and escalated items
- Communicates clearly with Business Units from a relationship management perspective on an as
- Plays an integral part in IT projects including project creation, UAT, and acceptance and review
processes for automation or training opportunities
- Tracks KPI for team monthly
- Tracks schedules, attendance, and time off calendars
- Manage workflow and balance department workload to ensure assigned activity is processed
within the expected time frames and Service Level Agreements, meeting, or exceeding client
- Maintain a sound operating environment ensuring transactions are processed accurately, are
properly documented, and approved in accordance to documented policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and direction to the team utilizing in-depth knowledge of Statebridge’s
processes and loan administration principles.
- Provide subject matter expertise representing the department or Loan Accounting on division or
enterprise level projects.
- Coordinate and/or provide training for Loan Accounting department.
- Serve as “Mission Critical Personnel” for business continuity and reduced staffing scenarios. Analyzes business and technical requirements for IT infrastructure and manages key projects related to data center, services, and the cloud.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree; or 10 years mortgage servicing experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Training Requirements: (licenses, programs, or certificates): N/A
Experience: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Customer Service – Respond to requests for service and assistance from internal and external
customers and clients; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
listens and requests clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group
presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness
to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to
goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of
other team members.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and
grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read
and interpret written information.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are
covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility
for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to
reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Servicing Director experience preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
In addition to good working conditions and competitive pay, it is Statebridge Company’s policy to provide
a combination of supplemental benefits to all eligible employees. In keeping with this goal, each benefit
program has been carefully devised. These benefits include personal time-off, insurance, and other plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org