Statebridge is looking for a motivated and tech savvy sales and marketing specialist. The successful candidate will work directly with the CEO to raise Statebridge’s profile both in its industry and online.
- Upgrade and manage Statebridge’s web based touchpoints, including social media outlets.
- Strategically place marketing content (online and print) to drive sales and company image.
- Assist CEO in identifying and tracking new sales verticals and leads.
- Monitor online feedback from borrowers and other third party constituents.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Minimum of 2-year degree in marketing or other business related field or the equivalent professional experience
- Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): N/A
- Social media expert, familiar with and utilizing various social media platforms for marketing purposes (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively formulate and execute marketing campaigns to help the company in achieving its occupancy goals
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance
- ICHRA medical reimbursements;
- Dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans available;
- Unlimited personal time for full time employees in good standing;
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to feel and handle; reach with hands and arms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com